The Hilton Miami Airport received Green Lodging designation in 2008 from the Florida Green Lodging Program, an organization established by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). That means we take pride in our dedication to preserving the environment. By establishing a “Green Team” and adopting cost-saving “green” practices throughout the hotel, we have successfully decreased our impact on natural resources.
- Towel & Linen Reuse Program
- Computerized Energy Management System
- In-Room Guest Recycling Program
- Use of Recycled Paper Products
- Preventive Maintenance
- Schedule Green Meeting Packages